Monday, March 2, 2009

Long Pause

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the long pause...I was in Grand Central right after I started this blog and I had an unfortunate incident with tea. It spilled on my hands and I got second degree burns. NOT FUN! Now I am back in action and ready to blog! This weekend my sister came to visit me...overall a nice visit.
Friday Dinner: Luscious Thai (1st ave and 61st) great red curry and are aware of wheat/gluten allergies!
Saturday Bruch: Beaches Cafe (2nd ave and 72nd) AMAZING brunch, I told the waiter I was allergic to gluten...his response was "oh you have celiac" the eggs were great and the service was so nice.
Saturday Dinner: S'MAC (1st ave and 12th) all they serve is mac and cheese, which was one of my favorite foods B.C. (before celiac). It is very rich, but worth the calories every once in a while!

1 comment:

  1. Hey just found your blog through Twitter actually... ahh social networking/the internet - so handy ;)

    Sorry to hear about your hands - OW... and i am SUPER jealous you live in NYC - I'm in Boston and every time I go to NY I have a long list of places I want to try out, depending on which part of the city I am going to be in!!

    ReplyDelete