- Roasted Chickpeas - chickpeas, olive oil, spices of your choice roasted for 30min
- Chex Mix - make it yourself: corn/rice chex, peanuts/almonds, cranberries/raisins, chocolate/yogurt chips
- Spiced Pretzels - Glutino pretzels, ranch dressing mix, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, olive oil - mix together and place on baking sheet in the oven for 15min
- Kind Bars - shop around at different grocery stores for the best price in your area
- Sunbutter - goes great with everything: apples, carrots, celery, rice cakes, bananas, pretzels
All of these snacks are easy to grab on the go or keep in your purse/car/desk for easy access. Make a bunch of the homemade snacks, they last for a very long time - if you don't eat them first!
If you don't like any of these options - stick to the basics: fruits and veggies! Happy Snacking!
That's all for now, check back later this week for more Gluten Free Gossip!