Friday, January 23, 2009

About Me

My name is Amy and I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in December of 2007. Since my diagnosis I have been trying to learn as much about living a gluten free life style as possible. Recently I have decided that I don't want to live a gluten free life style, I want to live my life style which happens to be GF. I want to be able to travel, shop, eat, cook, entertain, work, and do all the other things I enjoy without feeling embarrassed, guilty, or nervous. So, I figured the best way to help myself through this "life changing" diagnosis is to combine it with my one true love...GOSSIP!!! The more I know the more I want to share. My commitment to this blog is going to be to simply share any and all information, recipes, travel tips, restaurant reviews, and fun facts with you. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment